- Fully built in stainless steel AISI -304
- Sink 500x400x250mm
- Double or drain. ( Working area and sink )
- Taps or mono- control cold / hot , with clinical handle
- Shower or mono- control cold / hot , with clinical handle
- Flexo shower or silicone 2.5 m .
- Ares fully perforated upper with removable supports bodies
- 1 supports multi - positional heads rubber
- 2 electric outlets watertight , monophasic
- 1 hydro- vacuum
- Water curtain or for permanent cleaning the work area .
- electromechanical lifting mechanism , equipped with " PARALEX " system that completely eliminates longitudinal rolling , this allows work safety of the operator
- Suction system
VACUUM SYSTEM FOR AUTOPSY TABLES
- Air aspiration withholding particles making air sterile.
- Soundproof Aspiration unit with prefilter.
- Autopsy rooms, tanatopraxy and deceased preparation.
- Protects technical staff from air puffs.
- Model with reaction turbine.
- Internal isolation 50 mm. thickness.
- External engine protected with thermo contact system.
- Adjustable speed 0-100%
- Very lower sound level: 39 dB(A) to 1 m.
- Dimensions: 360 x 365 x 365 (h) mm.
- Power: 65 W
- Nominal intensity: 0,29 A
- Speed: 2500 r.p.m.
- Maximum flow: 500 m3/h
- Maximum pressure: 300 Pa
- Weight: 15 Kg.
- Prefilter filter formed for laminar flow.
- Aluminum anodyne enclosure.
- Micro glass fiber filter.
- Efficiency EN779: H14
- Final activated carbon filter.
- Average length of the filters: 800 hours.
- Change filters: quickly and easily.