ET-101/2 GROSSING STATION / 2 USERS
- Fully stainless steel construction.
- Absorption system maintaining a clean atmosphere in the workplace.
- Dimensions: length 2150 mm, depth 850 mm, height 2100 mm.
- Made-up of: front panel, working surface, suction system and bottom panel.
- General lighting system.
- 2 adjustable arms with halogen white light bulbs.
- Network switches, lighting and fans.
- Hour meter for filters.
- Alarm system for warning of spent-filters.
- 2 Sockets.
- Magnetic board for cutting Tools.
- Paper dispenser.
- Metal millimetre-rule (optional)
- Support arm for printer (optional)
- Shelve for computer and screen (optional)
- Support for camera (optional)
- Divided into 3 parts.
- 2 working areas 600 x 500 mm
- 1 sink 400 x 400 x 250 mm.
- 1 Hot and cold water mixer tap. Tap with extensible hose.
- Thermostatic mixer with presence detector (optional)
- Independent sink for formalin 150 x 80 mm
- Formalin dispenser faucet.
- Working area with removable perforated cover. Below this working area are the suction system and the general drainage system.
- Carving board 300 x 400 mm
- OLYMPUS Dictaphone with pedal and microphone (OPTIONAL)
- Double aspiration system, with 4 electro tubular fans, located at the upper table part.
- Power regulation
- Voltage 220 V
- Air aspiration Speed 0,3 – 0,4 m3/sec.
- Noise level: 65 dB
- The double suction system is situated in the frontal part and under the working area, which stimulates the suction of the contaminated air through its perforated lids (formaldehyde is heavier than air) through nozzles into regenerators aluminium oxide filters impregnated with potassium permanganate.
- Filters are placed on the station for its easy maintenance service.
- Its degree of saturation is made by an hour meter (average 400 hours approx.)
- External connection possibility.
- Swing doors for its easy cleaning.
- Formaldehyde automatic dosing system, by pedal.
- Residual formaldehyde container with level detector alarm (capacity up to 10 liters).